Integrating with Zapier
Airim integrates with Zapier to send all your leads to via webhooks/api. Zapier is a third party software that specialises in connecting software together. You can connect up to, and automatically send your collected data to Google Sheets, Gmail, Amazon S3, Dropbox, MySQL, and Quickbooks to name a few.
1. Login to your Zapier Account and click on Dashboard. Then click on "Make a new zap". It will bring you to a page where you can search for your trigger action. This is where you will search and select "Webhooks by Zapier"
2. Select "Catch hook" option and continue
3. You will see a "Pick off a Child Key" step, you can skip this step and click continue
4. You will now see a webhook url and "Copy to clipboard button". Copy the url and paste it in Airim.
- 1.Go to the Airim dashboard
- 3.Click on the Integrations
- 4.Click Webhooks tab
- 5.Paste the Zapier webhook url
- 6.Click Save
Now set up the next step based on which app you want to connect
The api sends the following keys * (all fields in the contact form)