Adding CTAs to FAQs
You can improve click through rates to your individual pages by adding a Call-To-Action (CTA) at the end of your FAQs.
CTAs help in:
- Giving link to a detailed article (Example: "Learn More")
- Improving navigation (Example: "View Pricing")
- Creating an urgency (Example: "Sign up Now")
- Promoting an offer (Example: "Click here for discount")
Adding a CTA is simple.
- 1.Log in to your Airim account and click the Content Manager icon from the menu on your left
- 2.Click the FAQ in which you wish to add the CTA
- 3.You will be taken to the section called "Compose the FAQ" by default. You will see a field for Question and another for Answer. Scroll down to see Call To Action. If you scroll down further, you will see "On Clicking The CTA", followed by "Take user to link".
- 4.Under Call To Action, write the text you wish to show the user (example "Sign Up" or "Learn More"). You can also choose a text from the dropdown list that appears automatically.
- 5.Now enter the link you wish to take the user to when they click on the CTAYou can enter the URL to an external website too, by pasting the complete link (like https://trello.com/b/s4ogkn1O/airim-roadmap) But if you are taking the user to some place within your own website, you may either enter the full URL or just start the link name with a /
- 6.Click Update CTA to save. Then go to top right and click "Update". This will save the FAQ.
- 7.Your users will now be able to see the CTA when they click the article in Airim widget.